1. Provision of the mobile clinic as first aid to the people who do not have access or pay for their medical treatment.
2. To stand in the gap for the less privileged children or motherless babies.
3. To provide shelter for the homeless people in our society who are ready to run into the vineyard of God.
4. To embrace the aged people with the love of Christ and provide them with older adults home, and be refreshed with the word of God and prepare them for the second coming of Christ.
5. Provision of food and things for the less privileged and show them the love of Christ.
6. To preach the gospel to the people and show them the passion of God upon the perishing souls.
7. To make disciples by teaching them about Jesus Christ and his life.
Remember, Proverbs 11:25 says, “Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will be watered as well.” Thank you! God bless in Jesus’ name.