Help the Needy in their Time of Need and give them a chance at life and hope for the future. Donate any amount of money needed to support Christ's global compassion outreach ministries.
The Life I Deserve
Empowerment and Evangelism Outreaches
“Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”Luke 6:38.
Donate your time, money, and energy to the Christ Global Compassion outreach ministries. We are a nonprofit organization that provides services for people in need of help. Our mission is to provide spiritual guidance, healing, and support for those who have lost their way or are struggling with life's challenges. We offer a variety of services, including Prayer, counseling, first Aid, life skills training, and more.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or how you can support Christ's global compassion outreach ministries. Our mission is based on the belief that all human beings are born with an innate capacity to love others. Christ's global compassion ministries strive to make this possible by providing opportunities for individuals and families to experience the love of God through service. We believe that every person has the potential to have a positive impact all around the globe. We strive to provide opportunities for people who are willing to touch lives and help others in need.
We also want to encourage people who are interested in volunteering abroad to find ways they can contribute positively. If you would like to volunteer at Christ global compassion ministries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you will join us in making a difference.
1. Provision of the mobile clinic as first aid to the people who do not have access or pay for their medical treatment.
2. To stand in the gap for the less privileged children or motherless babies.
3. To provide shelter for the homeless people in our society who are ready to run into the vineyard of God.
4. To embrace the aged people with the love of Christ and provide them with older adults home, and be refreshed with the word of God and prepare them for the second coming of Christ.
5. Provision of food and things for the less privileged and show them the love of Christ.
6. To preach the gospel to the people and show them the passion of God upon the perishing souls.
7. To make disciples by teaching them about Jesus Christ and his life.
Remember, Proverbs 11:25 says, "Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will be watered as well." Thank you! God bless in Jesus' name.
Donate your time, money and energy to the Christ Global Compassion outreach ministries.Any amount you donate today, will surely help the needy and help them find peace and happiness. Proverbs 19:17 says, "Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward them for what they have done."