INFORMATION ABOUT THE MINISTRY PROJECT
The ministry which was inaugurated in the year 2004, commenced operations with the foundation laying of an auditorium that is designated as “A Prayer Center.” The Center is meant to be the place all activities of the Ministry will be taking up. The construction of the auditorium is still the major project that the ministry is embarking on now.
The following still need to be put in place to complete the building:
- The Roofing (only one-quarter of the auditorium has being done)
- The Plastering of the auditorium
- The fixing of windows and doors
- The electrifications
- The flooring
- The furnishing with chairs and sound system with other gadgets.
- Other necessary equipment.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME AND EVANGELISM OUTREACHES
Some people are well able to work but have no opportunities to work on around them. Therefore, the ministry has in her agenda to embark on empowerment programme to connect the concerned people to job or business opportunity, offering free or subsidized training in different areas:
- Setting up of profitable businesses
- Skill acquisition
- Learning of trade
- And women and youth empowerment scheme.
All the empowerment programmes are aimed to be certified programmes that will facilitate the candidates of the privileges of using the skills in any place of opportunities. Also, the programmes are earmarked to be in partnership with registered organizations, business owners, government parastatals, and so on.
As Jesus Christ has given the commandment in Matthew 28:19 that we should go into all the world and preach the gospel, so it is our sole concern for the lives of unbelievers to be won to Christ. The vision is to reach many villages, towns, cities, nations, communities, and continents with the gospel of Christ.
The Outreaches are designated thus:
- Quarterly mobile outdoor crusades in different places
- Annual interdenominational indoor seminars and outdoor crusades in collaboration with churches and Christian organizations.
- Distribution of gospel tracts and copies of the Bible.
- Visit to churches and groups for indoor revival and seminar.
The Purpose of the Evangelical activities will not in any case to establish ‘branch of a church’ but to support the work of God going on already in the churches. So, all souls won in the process of the evangelism program will be committed into the existing churches in partnership with the ministry.